- RCA 4K Roku TV featured on PC Mag's Best TVs of 2018
- RCA featured on Mashable's Best 4K TV Deals!
- RCA G1 and M1 on TechCinema's Top 10 Best Android Smartphones Under $100
- RCA 78-Inch 4K TV featured in Consumer Reports "Best Holiday TV Deals"!
- RCA 4K Roku TV is featured in Tech 50+ 2017 Holiday Gift Guide!
- RCA Roku TVs Available Now
- HD Guru: Roku Adds RCA Brand To Camp Of Roku TV Licensees
- Home Theater Review: Roku TV Platform Coming to RCA-Branded TVs
- @DigitalTrends: RCA will begin shipping its first Roku-powered TVs in the coming months
- Yahoo! Finance: RCA Joins Roku TV Licensing Program
- VentureBeat: Roku adds RCA to growing list of TV makers licensing its platform
- RCA joins Roku TV Licensing Program
For 100 years, the RCA brand has been there for countless moments in family rooms across America. Through it all, families have come to expect exceptional performance, quality, innovation and value from RCA.
RCA is an icon of American innovation. We popularized the radio in the 1920s, developed television in the 1930s, created color TV standards in the 1950s, and became a computer innovator in the 1960s. Today, the RCA brand is working to attract a new generation of families to RCA—establishing the brand as a clear choice for electronics. We create emotional connections with products that have and always will deliver innovation, quality and value.
Nipper’s story stretches back to England in the late 1800’s. Scenic artist Francis Barraud of London saw his little dog, Nipper, sitting attentively in front of the talking machine. Barraud was so impressed that he decided to put it on canvas. The alert terrier with an ear cocked to listen to the phonograph was immortalized in a painting that later became the RCA Victor trademark.
In 2019 we celebrate RCA's Centennial! For 100 years, the RCA brand has been there for countless moments in family rooms across America. Through it all, families have come to expect exceptional performance, quality, innovation and value from RCA.