CONTEST IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTINENTAL U.S. (VOID in PUERTO RICO AND ALL US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WITH INTERNET ACCESS AS OF THE START DATE.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OF WIN. IF YOU ARE ACCESSING THIS PROMOTION USING YOUR WIRELESS DEVICE, DATA RATES MAY APPLY (see Section 1 for details).
8-10, rue du Renard,
75004 Paris, France
157 13th St #233
Brooklyn, NY 11215, USA
Together, the Sponsor and Administrator are referred to herein as the “Sweepstake Entities”.
1. Acceptance of Rules. By entering the Nipper & Chipper National Dog Day Giveaway (the "Contest"), you hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the "Official Rules") of this Contest, and the decisions of the Administrator in connection with this Contest, whose decisions are final.
If you are a wireless service subscriber and have a smartphone, tablet or other wireless device that allows you to access this Contest, you may also enter the Contest via any of those devices during the Promotion Period (as defined below). You may be charged data rates according to the Terms and Conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless carrier. Each wireless carrier's rate plan may vary, and participants should contact their wireless carrier for information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Contest. Mobile and wireless service is offered on an 'as is' basis, may not be available in all areas at all times, and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by your wireless carrier. Your wireless service carrier may change or discontinue your service, may charge you additional amounts at any time by giving you prior notice and/or it may discontinue service if you disagree to additional charges.
2. Eligibility. This Contest is offered and open to persons who are: (a) legal residents of the United States; and (b) at least 18 years old or age of majority, whichever is older in state of residence, at the date of entry in this Contest. There is no fee associated with an entry. One entry per person/email address permitted. Employees and directors, and their immediate family members, of the Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies are not eligible to participate in this Contest. For the purpose of the foregoing "immediate family" means parents, spouses, children, siblings or any members of the same households of such employees and directors. This Contest is void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
3. Promotion Period. The Promotion begins at 12:00 AM PT on 8/24/2021, and ends at 11:59PM PT on 9/10/2021 (the "Promotion Period").
4. Entering the Sweepstakes. To enter this Sweepstakes, complete the entry form available via https://gleam.io/XECPk/nipper-chipper-national-dog-day-giveaway
5. Grand Prize. The Sweepstakes will award three (3) grand prize (the "Prize"). The Prize consists of:
- one (1) Nipper & Chipper Dog Bed
- one (1) Nipper & Chipper T-shirt
- one (1) Nipper & Chipper Bandana
- one (1) Nipper Plush Set
- one (1) Nipper & Chipper Frisbee
- one (1) Nipper & Chipper Bandana
- one (1) Nipper & Chipper Dog Bowl
- one (1) Nipper & Chipper Dog Baseball
- one (1) Nipper & Chipper Dog Cap
6. Prize Restrictions. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of a Prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize with a prize of comparable or greater value should a Prize become unavailable. Prize is solely for personal use and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Contest Entities.
7. Odds/Drawings/Winner Notification. Odds of winning a Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize drawing will be conducted on or around 9/15/2021, at random by the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Potential Prize winner (the "Winner") will be notified through their email. If the potential Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made during three (3) business days from the first notification attempt, such person may be disqualified, with an alternate Winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Administrator will select up to (2) alternate Winners. If no contact has been made with the alternate Winners after a reasonable effort has been made during three (3) business days from the first notification attempt, the Prize shall not be awarded. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
8. Prize Taxes. All federal, state, local and other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, winning a Prize, will be the sole responsibility of each Winner.
9. Data Privacy. According to a the EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), you/Entrant are informed that in order to participate in the Sweepstakes, you will be required to supply certain information about yourself. This information will be used by Administrator for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes only.
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data. You also have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data and the right to data portability. To exercise these rights, please contact our DPO with the following contact form: https://www.technicolor.com/contact/security-privacy.
Please be aware that if you use your erasure or restriction right, your participation in the Sweepstakes will automatically be cancelled, as data processing is necessary for the administration of the participation and of the Sweepstakes.
10. Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and Publicity Release. Winners may be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release (collectively, the "Release Forms") within five (5) days of notification of winning. Failure to properly execute and return Release Forms in a timely manner, or if a Prize notification or Prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification with an alternate Winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules.
12. Improper Conduct. Administrator, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award a Prize, if entrant engages in any conduct Administrator deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entrant registration or Prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant's personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this Sweepstakes. Winners agree that Administrator may void any part of a Prize that a Winner may have won and/or require the return of any part of a Prize that a Winner may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Winners further acknowledge that any forfeiture of a Prize and/or return of a Prize shall in no way prevent Administrator from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Integrity of Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, cancellation of show, security breaches or any other causes which Administrator, in its sole opinion, believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and select the Winners from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Administrator may deem fair and appropriate.
14. Lost or Corrupted Entries. The Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries or mail, if applicable; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. The Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by registration information submitted by end users or tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes.
15. Damaged Property. Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, injury or damage to any entrants or to any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from this Sweepstakes.
16. Sweepstakes Errors. The Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Sweepstakes; (b) in any related advertising, marketing or promotion of this Sweepstakes; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Administrator reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error (s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
17. Prize and Winner. The Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you/entrant hereby forever waive/s any rights to any claim in connection with, the selection and announcement of the Winner, the distribution of the Prize, the acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any part of the Prize and/or any injury or damage to any entrant's or third person's person (including death) or property related to or resulting from any part of the Prize or any part of this Sweepstakes.
18. Release and Indemnity. Each entrant in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the Winners, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize, participation in this Sweepstakes and participation in any activity related to this Sweepstakes.
19. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING, MARKETING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
20. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SWEEPSTAKES AND PRIZE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
21. Identity Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner based on an email address or wireless phone number, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration and entry into the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these Official Rules, "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
22. Binding Arbitration. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
23. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This promotion is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 21 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles.
24. Winner List/Official Rules. For the name of the Prize Winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by 9/3/2021, to "157 13th Street Suite 233 Brooklyn, NY 11215”. For Official Rules send a self- addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked "Nipper & Chipper National Dog Day Giveaway" for receipt by 9/3/2021. Residents of VT may omit postage on the self-addressed envelope. The full name of the Winners may be posted and the Official Rules will be posted at: https://gleam.io/XECPk/nipper-chipper-national-dog-day-giveaway