Support FAQs

I need service or support for my RCA television in the United States.

Because different manufacturers have made RCA-brand televisions over the years, please refer to the link below and follow the instructions to find the most appropriate resource for your issue:

I need to register an RCA TV.

To register a newly purchased big screen RCA television (20-inch or larger,) follow this link: Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and fill out the form to begin product registration.

To register a mobile or small screen television (19-inch and smaller,) follow this link: Then fill out all of the required information on the form. After that, click submit to complete registration.

I have questions about remote control codes.

Please see our guide to RCA Remote Control codes, located here:

I need to find an instruction book for an old RCA TV made before 2004.

To find an instruction book for an old RCA TV (made before 2004,) start by clicking here: After you follow this link, you will be prompted to enter the model number of your television set. This is located on the manufacturing sticker on the back your TV set. When you enter the model number and click submit, the documents for your television set will appear on the page that you can easily download and print.

I have a question about a telephone system used for business.

To visit the site for information about RCA telephone systems used for business, click here:

To contact support for an RCA telephone system used for business, follow this link:

I need assistance with a TV product designed for business or commercial use.

For assistance with an RCA TV designed for commercial use follow this link: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Support” or “Contact us” to find all the resources that you need.

I need help with a two-way radio product.

For all questions about RCA Professional Handheld Radios, please call this number: (877) 822–2915

I need help with an antenna or hookup cables.

For help with hookup cables, click here:

For more information about over-the-air TV antenna products, , click here:

I need support for a video product, such as a DVD player, camcorder, or digital music player.

For support for an RCA Audio/Video product, follow this link:

If you need further assistance, contact the Audio/Video and Accessories customer service page:

I need assistance with an RCA microwave oven.

To reach the RCA microwave oven home page, follow this link:

If you need support for an RCA microwave oven, follow this link:

I have a question about a residential telephone product.

The RCA residential telephone page is located at: Here you will be provided with product information for each phone.

If you need support, click on the “Contact us” tab at the top of the page. Here you can fill out a customer support form.

Copyright © 2015 TechnicolorTerms Of Use
RCA Home Page